- Position sought: Village of Lemont trustee
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Age: 54
- Family: Wife (Peggy), three daughters (Stacy 27; Anne , 25; and Gina, 23) and a son (Ricky, 15)
- Education: Bachelor's degree from Governors State University with a minor in business; Associate's degree in applied sciences from Joliet Junior College
- Occupation: Vice President, K-Five Construction Corp.
- Political party affiliation: Lemont Party
- Previous elected offices: Served two years as a Lemont trustee after being appointed by Mayor Brian Reaves in 2009
- Related experience: Unified Development Ordinance Commission, Planning and Zoning Commission (chairperson), combined Planning and Zoning board. Served within Highway Construction Industry on numerous committeesand chairmanships for the Illinois Road and Transportation Builders Association. Elected as the national American Concrete Pavement Association's chairman of the Board of Directors in 2009 after serving more than five years as its Technical Committee chairman.
What is the primary reason you are running for this office?
To stay involved in the development and leadership of the Village of Lemont.
What will be your single most important priority if you get elected?
Working to keep our spending levels to stay within our revenue sources.
How long have you lived in Lemont?
All of my life. I am a fourth-generation “Lemonter.”
What's your favorite thing about Lemont?
The friendly, quaint atmosphere only a smaller community can bring, while have a close proximity to Chicago and the bigger suburbs.
What is the biggest problem facing Lemont?
Predictable, reliable, timely funding by the other governmental agencies from which we receive our revenues.