- Position sought: District 210 Board of Education member
- Age: 49
- Family: Wife (Debbie) and two sons (Kevin, 18, and Brian, 16)
- Education: Bachelor's degree from Illinois State University
- Occupation: Value added specialist
- Political party affiliation: Not provided
- Previously elected offices: Has served on the District 210 School Board since 2007
- Related experience: Has held several different managerial positions. Has been responsible for overseeing multi-million dollar budgets, the supervision of more than 100 employees and the coordination of quality improvement efforts within a large organization.
What is the primary reason you are running for this office?
To continue to utilize my work experience on behalf of the community to provide oversight within district operations.
What will be your single most important priority if you get elected?
To continue to aggressively monitor the District 210 budget expenditures to minimize the long term financial impact of the district.
How long have you lived in Lemont?
What's your favorite thing about Lemont?
The coordinated effort by board, administration and faculty to strive to be a top tier high school for Lemont’s students.
What is the biggest problem facing Lemont?
Long-term financial pressures due to the weak economy and poorly managed state finances.