- Position sought: District 113A Board of Education member
- E-mail address: Duane@bradley5.com
- Phone: 630-739-6748
- Age: Not provided
- Family: Three adult children (Robert, Katharina and David)
- Education: Bachelor's degree in accounting from Northern Illinois University, with a focus on business administration
- Occupation: Has been employed as a budget administrator, project control manager, licensed insurance producer and real estate investor.
- Political party affiliation: Not provided
- Previously elected offices: Former member of the Bromberek Board of Education
- Related experience: Served as the president, vice president, treasurer and board member on the Bromberek School Board.
What is the primary reason you are running for this office?
I am interested in getting District 113A functioning as a school district should function.
What will be your single most important priority if you get elected?
The first and most important priority is getting the financial situation in order.
What sets you apart from the other candidates, if contested?
I have eight years of school board experience from a different district where I was recognized by the Illinois Association of School Boards for my achievements on a personal basis. I will be bringing my experience from a school board that was functioning properly and one which successfully reduced the tax levy to taxpayers when it was appropriate to do.
How long have you lived in Lemont/District 113A?
What's your favorite thing about District 113A?
Its ability to educate the students in the community.
What is the biggest problem facing District 113A?
The financial situation is the biggest problem facing District 113A.