- Position sought: Village of Lemont trustee
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Age: 49
- Family: Daughter (Ryan, 10)
- Education: Bachelor's degree from Monmouth College; Master's degree in communications and training from Governors State University
- Occupation: Education administrator
- Political party affiliation: Lemont Party
- Previous elected offices: Three terms as Lemont trustee
- Related experience: Have experience with three prior terms in office, dealing with variety of village issues
What is the primary reason you are running for this office?
I am running for trustee to continue to work toward the goals of open and visible government and continued fiscal responsibility.
What will be your single most important priority if you get elected?
Open and visible government and continued fiscal responsibility.
How long have you lived in Lemont?
I have lived in Lemont since 1993, and have witnessed the incredible growth that the village has experienced.
What's your favorite thing about Lemont?
I love the small town feel that the town still has and how people reach out to help someone in need.
What is the biggest problem facing Lemont?
Maintaining a proper level of service while staying within budget will be our biggest challenge.