All of your needs can be met at your local and new Target. If there is something you are looking for, look no further: open since 2001, this Target stands above the rest. With excellent commitment to the guests, low prices and making sure products are fully in stock, this is a great place for local Lemont residents to come and get all of their needs. It also gives back to the community. With the 5% program, five percent of the Lemont profits go back into the community to local schools and causes.
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp access
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Pharmacy: All types accepted
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Licenses: State of Illinois Pharmacy Licenses Techs: licensed and certified
- Accreditations/certifications: Pharmacy and Certification Programs
- Affiliations: United Way of St. Judes
- Free consultation: Yes
- Financial assistance: 3rd party financing
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: The friendly people in the community.
- Services: Photo processing
- Features: ATM, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Ice, Newspapers/magazines, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Mon-Fri 9am-7pm, Sat 9am-5pm, Sun 11am-5pm Closed for lunch daily from 1:30-2pm
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No
- Services: Delivery, Financing, Gift certificates, Repair, Shipping
- Return policy: A receipt dated within 90 days is required for ALL returns & exchanges. ID may be required. ALL returns & exchanges must be new, unused and have original packaging and accessories. Some items cannot be returned if opened.
- ATM: Yes
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Private events: No