Superior Print Services
Superior Print Services may have a little office off State Street, but the array of products they offer is extensive. Founded ten years ago, this location of the store was opened in Lemont in May 2009. SPS produces pamphlets, flyers, banners, ads, business cards and brochures, among other printing services. Clients include home businesses, medical offices, sports teams and schools.
According to office manager Adrianne Hanley, SPS' "accessibility and versitility of products" means almost any printing request can be satisfied. She suggests customers call or just stop into the office for help choosing the right print product as well as a custom quote.
- Fax: 630-257-7029
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Brochures, fliers, business cards, letterheads, banners
- Services: Shipping
- Return policy: Besides damages,there is no return policy because every customer needs to check over a proof of the final product they want and approve it before sending to print.
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: "How many people support their local businesses," said office manager Adrianne Hanley.
- What advice would you give to customers before buying?: Hanley suggests people should just stop in and talk with SPS and that the employees will help customers find the exact product to meet their needs.
- Part of a chain: No