Hayes Auto & Truck Repair
This friendly, family-owned business can handle all your auto-repair needs. Bill Hayes and his mother, Greta, opened the shop in 1982 in historic Lemont. Since then, its business motto has been to "treat every customer like they're coming over for dinner." The prices are competitive for everything from a simple oil change to transmission work.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8 am - 5 pm; Sat, 8 am - noon; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: The garage is on the first floor and is level to the parking lot, which is handicapped accessible.
- Founding Date: Jul 01 1982
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Auto repair services: Batteries, Belts, Brakes, Engine performance & diagnostics, Exhaust, Fuel injection, Heating & Cooling, Inspections, Oil/lube/filter changes, Steering system, Suspension, Transmissions, Wheels
- Body shop services: Window replacement
- Loaner cars: No
- Vehicle pick-up: No
- Vehicle drop-off: Yes
- What is the most common tip you give to drivers to avoid repair?: Scheduled maintenance is the most important thing you can do for your car or truck.