Expect a warm welcome when you enter this antique store. Gretta is a very kind woman and is happy to talk with you about her antiques or just about anything else. The store has everything, making it easy to lose track of time while exploring.
- Hours: Sun - Tue, closed; Wed - Sat, noon - 4pm
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Products: Vintage jewelry, clothing, mirrors, furniture, paintings, dolls, dishes
- Services: Gift certificates
- Return policy: All sales final
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: The small-town feel.
- What is one question to ask before buying an antique or collectible?: Is it original?
- Antiques specialties: Carnival glass, books galore, depression glass, beer signs, art
- Multi-dealer store: No
- Number of dealers: 1
- Antiques services: Appraisal