Whether your taste is for domestics, microbrews or imports, Bottles has over 100 different types of beer to choose from. It also carries a wide variety of wine, snacks, cigars and cigarettes. The relaxed atmosphere features an indoor lounge area and an outdoor patio where you can buy single bottles starting at $2.50. Check out Bottles' Facebook page for featured wine tastings and bag tournaments.
- Hours: Tues - Sat, 12pm - 10pm; Sun - Mon, Closed
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp access on sidewalk which leads from the parking lot to Bottles door. The street parking has a handicap spot in front of the store.
- Founding Date: Oct 04 2008
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Food & dining options: Organic
- General services: Phone orders
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Wine tasting and bean bag tournaments.
- What are your suggested wine/beverage choices for each season?: Cordina natural margarita to go; Nude Beach summer wheat ale; Wheach peach wheat beer.
- Tastings: Yes
- Ice: No
- Kegs: No
- Beer Types: Craft, Domestic, Imported, Microbrew