3 Corners Grill & Tap is named after its location at the intersection of Derby Road, McCarthy Road, and Archer Avenue. Opened in 2010, 3 Corners Grill & Tap has a rustic, yet modern interior with unstained wood, dark leather, and flat screen TVs lining the walls. Known for its American cuisine that is prepared fresh, 3 Corners Grill & Tap has plenty of classic items on its menu, such as sandwiches, burgers, ribs, fish and chips, and gourmet salads. It has a kids menu available with six options to choose from.
Outside 3 Corners Grill & Tap is a great shaded patio which features booths and tables, a gorgeous koi pond, and outdoor flat screen TVs. There are 15 beers on tap, and over 60 other varieties of beers to choose from by the bottle or can. 3 Corners Grill & Tap has weekly drink specials, and hosts fun events. Private parties can be scheduled at 3 Corners Grill & Tap.
- Hours: Opening Hours: Mon, 4:30pm; Tue - Sun, 11:30am.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in
- Menu link: www.3cornersgrill.com/menu.html
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American
- Signature dishes: Over 10 signature burger creations to choose from, such as, The 3 Corners Burger, with bacon, cheddar cheese, topped with BBQ pulled pork.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Dinner, Fireplace, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun
- Dress code: Casual