According to the agenda for tonight’s meeting, the Lemont Village Board will discuss:
- An ordinance amending the village’s municipal code to increase the number of Class A-3 liquor licenses not to exceed 13. (Re: application from Mindflow Group Inc. at 206 Main Street)
- An ordinance amending the village’s municipal code to increase the number of Class A-4 liquor licenses not to exceed two. (Re: application from Illinois Café & Service Company LLC (Dotty’s).)
- A proclamation for Lead Poisoning Prevention Week.
- An ordinance regarding amendment of the village’s sign code.
- A resolution approving a lease amendment with the Metropolitan Water Reclamation District of Greater Chicago (for Safety Village).
- A resolution approving the first amendment to a lease agreement between the water reclamation district and the village, for the Heritage Quarry Recreation Area.
- A resolution authorizing approval of a subrecipient agreement with Cook County for the 2012 Community Development Block Grant program for Porter Street alley water main and sewer replacement.
- A resolution authorizing a contract award for village hall sewer connections.
- The 2012 property tax levy estimate
For the complete Oct. 22 Lemont Village Board agenda and supporting documents, click here.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
There are plenty of ways to keep up on Lemont news: