Items on the agenda for anticipated action at the Monday, Feb. 25 meeting of the Lemont Village Board include consideration of:
- An ordinance amending and extending special use approval for a residential planned unit development, Notting Hill Subdivision, at 15325 129th St. The subdivision was originally approved in 2007, and the developer has requested an extension of the special use for an additional two years.
- An ordinance vacating an unimproved alley east of 2nd Street.
- A resolution expressing the village’s desire to participate in public works projects pursuant to the Cook County Community Development Block Grant program. Cook County requires municipalities to pass a resolution approving submittal of the application in order to receive block grant funds. The village is requesting $250,000 in funds for its 2014 sidewalk replacement program.
- A resolution approving the 2013 Motor Fuel Tax maintenance program for the purchase of materials needed by the public works department such as rock salt, pavement patching, street lights, street signs and electrical energy for street lighting – as well as resurfacing of streets. The village estimates the maintenance cost to be funded with MFT funds is $353,500.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
There are plenty of ways to keep up on Lemont news: