With Father's Day coming up on Sunday, you've only got a little time left to show your dad you care.
Luckily there are plenty of places close to home that offer goods and services to make your dad feel like he's a king.
Check out our picks for last-minute Father's Day gifts you can find around Lemont.
- Treat your dad to 18 holes of golf at one of Lemont's fabulous golf courses. Rounds run anywhere from $16-$105 depending on the course, time of day and day of the week. Consider adding a gift card to use at one of the course shops.
: 12294 Archer Ave., 630-257-5872
: 13070 McCarthy Road, 630-257-5466
: 12680 Bell Road, 630-257-2005
: 1 Pete Dye Drive, 630-257-1000
- Cake is the ultimate gift from the heart. Head over to for molded pans galore that will help you craft a sports-themed confection that celebrates your dad’s most beloved team. Another of our favorites: this crown cake that makes it very clear who’s the top pop. If you're not the baking time, consider picking up a fresh treat from , 1100 State St., or , 1202 State St.
- Dads need to relax sometimes, too. , 1243 State St., offers gift certificates for massage packages, from classic Swedish to intense deep tissue. For more information, visit www.jeffreylamorte.com.
- Does your dad have an interest in duct tape or power tools? Does he take to his man cave for projects on a regular basis? Does he clean his tools and neatly organize them? If you answered yes to any of these questions, you need to stop by , 225 Canal St. It is a good guess that anything project related will please your father—maybe a new wrench, an impact driver or even a new level.
- If your dad enjoys a craft beer or a great glass of wine, check out , 439 Talcott Ave., where they can set you up with a gift dad will remember.
- If you're having a hard time thinking of a gift, consider taking your dad out for a delicious meal at one of Lemont's many great restaurants. Whether it's breakfast at , lunch at , or dinner at , Lemont has plenty of great options.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -