For the past few weeks, Patch has highlighted some of Lemont's most loved businesses through a new feature called "Readers' Choice."
We've asked you to tell us all about your favorite hair and nail salons, gyms, auto repair shops and places to watch a game. This week, we're turning our focus to local flower shops.
Here are the nominees:
- Adam's Flowers: 315 E. Illinois St. (630-243-9935)
- Always With Flowers: 1138 State St. (630-257-0339)
- Lange's Woodland Flowers, 219 Main St. (630-257-5065)
- Petal Play Design: 435 Talcott Ave. (630-243-9430)
- Jewel-Osco, 1202 State St. (630-243-1925)
- Chipain's Fresh Market, 1100 State St. (630-257-5959)
How to Vote
To pick your favorite, simply take a moment to click on each business and post a review in our Places Directory. The “Readers' Choice” winner will be based on the reviews received on each directory listing, as well as the comments below.
Reviews posted between Monday morning and noon Friday will be taken into account during scoring.
And Patch fans, let's keep comments constructive and friendly. Obviously opinions will vary, but this feature is meant to highlight the great things about Lemont businesses, not the bad.
We want to collect as many reviews as possible, so be sure to tell your friends to visit Lemont Patch and submit their comments, too.
If you have a suggestion for a future Local Favorite topic or if your favorite business is missing from our list, email Lemont Patch Editor Amanda Luevano at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -