On the Agenda: Village Board Meets Monday
The Lemont Village Board will meet at 7 p.m. in the Large Training Room of the Lemont Police Department, 14600 127th St.
The following items are on the agenda for tonight’s Lemont Village Board meeting:
- Increasing the number of Class A-4 liquor licenses to permit the issuance of a liquor license for Sweetwater Deli (on consent agenda)
- Granting a variation on a driveway on Holmes St.
- Granting a variation to allow an illuminated sign at St. Alphonsus Church
- Regarding the sale, donation and/or disposal of surplus property
- Amending the FY 2012-13 budget
- Approving final plats of subdivision/abrogation, Covington Knolls
- Authorizing a contract for wall/stairway replacement on Holmes St.
- Authorizing award of contract, Smith Farms Subdivision infrastructure
- Authorizing award of contract, 2012 downtown TIF parking lot rehab
- Authorizing award of contract, Village Hall parking lot storm sewer
- Releasing letter of credit, Singer Landing
- Authorizing award of contract, Glens of Connemara sidewalk improvements
- Authorizing award of contract, parking lot trash enclosure
- Accepting comprehensive annual financial report
- Approving license for 305 Canal St.
- Accepting bids for Village Hall rehab project
- Waiving public bidding requirements
- Authorizing a purchase agreement for 2012 Chevy Tahoe police pursuit vehicle
To view the agenda for the meeting and supporting documents, click here.