Tiger Kwon's Martial Arts, which has locations in Mokena and New Lenox, opened its doors last month in Lemont Village Square.
The studio, located at 1243 State St, was formerly occupied by YK Martial Arts.
Tiger Kwon offers training in Taekwondo, Hapkido, Zumba and kickboxing. There are classes for kids and adults of all ages.
The children's programs (Little Tigers and Youth) expose students to the culture of Taekwondo and teach the basic techniques, etiquette and terminology associated with martial arts training.
The studio also hosts children's birthday parties that include games, an introductory class, a board-breaking demonstration and VIP cards for all guests.
Master Kwon's class schedule is as follows:
- Little Tigers (ages 3-6): 4:30 p.m. weekdays, noon on Saturday
- Youth (ages 7-12): 5 p.m. weekdays, 11:15 a.m. Saturday
- Black Belt Club (blue and up): 5:45 p.m. Monday through Thursday, 5 p.m. Friday, 11:15 a.m. Saturday
- Family class: 6:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday, 5 p.m. Friday, 11:15 a.m. Saturday
- Adult class: 7:15 pm Monday through Thursday, 5 p.m. Friday, 10:30 a.m. Saturday.
For more information, visit www.tigerkwonkicks.com or call 630-257-3187.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -