Patch has created an interactive database so you can see how much your neighbors are donating to the presidential campaign—and to which candidate they’re writing their checks. We’ve included communities across Illinois, so if you want to see what the campaign contributions in nearby towns are like, go right ahead.
The information in the database was downloaded from the Federal Election Commission’s website. The data is based on quarterly reports, and is current through Aug. 31. The data will be updated in mid-October.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- District 113A Educational Foundation Awards $34K in Grants
- Lemont Village Administrator Leaving for Position in Wisconsin
- Cannabis Possession, DUI: Police Blotter
- Patch Roundup: $4.85 Million Lottery Ticket Found in Jar; Man Guilty in Triple-Murder
- 'iGrowLemont' Breaks Ground on Community Garden, Plans Planting Day