Death Notices, Jan. 8 Edition
Death notices and memorial services at area funeral homes.
Markiewicz Funeral Home
- Eileen P. Cattoni (nee Ianuzzi), 87, of Lemont. Memorials for the former Lemont Planning Commission member, who also belonged to St. Patrick Church and its choir, can be made to St. Jude's Research Hospital.
- Eileen Peebles (nee Nelson), 76, of Lemont. Services for the wife, mother and grandmother were held Jan. 7.
Toon Funeral Home
- Wanda M. Krasnozon, 86, of Downers Grove. Services for the wife, mother and grandmother were held Jan. 7.
Hallowell & James Funeral Home
- Sue Anne Martin (nee McCabe), 81, of Downers Grove. A memorial service for the wife, mother and grandmother will be held at 3 p.m. Jan. 12 at the funeral home. Memorials can be made to the American Cancer Society.
- William Stockhausen, of Downers Grove. A Seargeant First Class in the U.S. Army reserves, he was also an electronics technician and was accountable for counting the ballot votes in the 1972 U.S. Presidential election.
- Soloman Chu, 75, of Downers Grove. Born in Hong Kong, he taught at various universities in Toronto, Buffalo and Chicago.
- Edwin Meers Crawford Jr., 81, of Darien. Memorials for the husband and father can be made to Project Linus, Northbrook.
- Donald F. Lawrence, 81, of Woodridge. The U.S. Marine Corps. veteran served in the Korean War and was also a graphic artist at Illinois Bell. A memorial visitation will take place from 5 to 7 p.m. Jan. 10 at Anderson Memorial Chapel.
Patch Funeral Home Guide
Are you looking for more information about area funeral homes and services? Would you care to review the services provided by a local funeral home? Click on the funeral home names to see the Patch Places listing for each business to write a review or learn more about the funeral home.