Death Notices, Dec. 11 Edition
Obituaries and memorial services at area funeral homes.
Toon Funeral Home
- Sandra J. Bright, 67, of Woodridge. Memorials for the mother and grandmother can be made to the American Cancer Society.
Markiewicz Funeral Home
- Salome "Sally" F. Markiewicz (nee Gryboske), 96, of Lemont. Memorials for the former owner and operator of Markiewicz Funeral Home can be made to the SS. Cyril & Methodius Church Capital Campaign.
Hallowell & James Funeral Home
- Richard S. Kelly, of Downers Grove. Memorials can be made to Hines V. A. Hospital.
- Gary Scott, of Downers Grove. Services were private.
- John Brandt, 83, of Lemont. Memorials for the gardener and painter can be made to the Lemont United Methodist Church Memorial Fund.
- Gordon Lindstrom, 78, of Woodridge. Memorials in his name can be made to the The Morton Arboretum, Lisle.
- Gregory Wayne Novak, 55, of Woodridge. Memorials for the active member of Boy Scouts of America can be made to Boy Scouts of America DesPlaines Valley Council, La Grange; Kellogg Cancer Center Northshore Univ. Health System; or St. Thomas Hospice, Hinsdale.
- Michele G. York (nee Gattas), 53, of Downers Grove. A funeral mass will be held Tuesday for the wife, mother and daughter. Memorials can be made to Michele G. York Fund, Citizen's Bank by Mail.
Patch Funeral Home Guide
Are you looking for more information about area funeral homes and services? Would you care to review the services provided by a local funeral home? Click on the funeral home names to see the Patch Places listing for each business to write a review or learn more about the funeral home.