FREE Six Week Program sponsored by Age Options, a nonoprofit organization, beginning on Thursdays, Sept. 1 - Oct. 6, from 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Join us for this program that helps participants learn:
- To cope with fatigue, frustration, pain and isolation related to ongoing health conditions
- Exercise to maintain and improve strength, flexibility and endurance
- Use of medications
- To communicate with family, friends and health professionals
- Practice good nutrition
- Evaluate new treatment options
- Problem solve around the ongoing health condition
- Brainstorming and other techniques
The FREE classes meet three hours per week for six weeks, with a half hour break for lunch.
To register, contact Lemont Township at 630-257-2522